What its all about!
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
2. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
This weeks wonderful question:
Q: Have you broken up with a series? If so which one and why?
I would have to The Falling Under Series by Gwen Hayes. I just felt like the characters that i loved in the first book changed so much in the second book to the point where they were almost unrecognizable. Which was a pity because I was totally obsessed with all the characters, so for their personalities to somehow change, it really bummed me out. Plus the second book kind of took a predictable turn, so unless i got it at a bargain book store, I probably wouldn’t invest in the next one 😦
I’m pretty sure many people loved this book, but unfortunately after reading the first, I just couldn’t invest into the rest of the series.I just hated how they spent little time on explaining how the lead guy, Damen, was immortal. It’s like she mentioned physics in one sentence and suddenly that was supposed to open my eyes on how he was immortal.Don’t use science unless you can elaborate on the way it works.
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
Any follows via Follow button, Bloglovin or email would be appreciated and reciprocated.
1. Post on your blog answering this question:
This week’s question submitted by Tanya.
What is your favorite trilogy (series)?
2. Enter the link to your post in the linky list below (enter your Blog Name and the direct link to your post answering this week’s question. Failure to do so will result in removal of your link).
3. Visit other blogs in the list and comment on their posts. Try to spend some time on the blogs reading other posts and possible become a new follower. The purpose of the hop is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.
Guinevere’s answer :
That’s easy, The Infernal Devices Series by Cassandra Clare. It was a ride from start to finish!
I wish I could say the same as my sister but I haven’t read Clockwork Princess yet, so i think it would be unfair of me to judge the whole trilogy off of only reading the first two books.So for now I’ll say Cassandra Clare’s other trilogy The Mortal Instruments Series. I’ve read the first 3 and really loved them, but i will admit i love the Infernal Devices better.
URL: Link to your blog hop post
Name: Title of your blog(genre you review)