What its all about!
Gain new followers and make new friends with the Book Blogger Feature & Follow! If this is your first time here, welcome! You are about to make some new friends and gain new followers — but you have to know — the point of this hop is to follow other bloggers also. I follow you, you follow me.
(Required) Follow our Featured Bloggers
2. Put your Blog name & URL in the Linky thing. You can also grab the code if you would like to insert it into your posts.
3. Grab the button up there and place it in a post, this post is for people to find a place to say “hi” in your comments and that they are now following you.
4. Follow Follow Follow as many as you can, as many as you want, or just follow a few. The whole point is to make new friends and find new blogs. Also, don’t just follow, comment and say hi. Another blogger might not know you are a new follower if you don’t say “HI”
If someone comments and says they are following you, be a dear and follow back. Spread the Love…and the followers.
This weeks wonderful question:
Q: The #FF is 150 weeks old! And we want to hear from you! What would you change about the hop? What do you like about it? Or just suggest a question to be used for next week!
Not sure if i would change anything about the hop.It’s given us the chance to gain new followers as well as connect with other bloggers. It’s cool to get fellow bloggers updates, especially when they’re reading something I planned on reading. If I had to change something I would say it would be helpful if some bloggers listed that the books they read are erotica or smutty romance. I don’t mind supporting other bloggers but I don’t really like books with raunchy love scenes so I wish I could filter out those blogs. Nothing against them i just really love YA and maybe NA sometimes 😛
Question?Hmmm….If you could see anything different in YA novels, what would you like to see that you haven’t already seen?
First of all the blog hop is great!If I could change anything about it is to find out what next week’s question will be sooner. It would be great to get a head start on next weeks post if we knew ahead of time 🙂
Suggest a question?Oh the pressure XD
How about this one: What makes you put what seems to be a well received book down?
Any followers via GFC, Bloglovin, Networked Blogs or email would be much appreciated. If you can follow more than one way, EXCELLENT!Also if you’re a new follower let us know and we’ll visit your blog and follow!
One hand washes the other =D
Powered by Linky Tools
Click here to enter your link and view this Linky Tools list…
If you want schedule next week’s post, click here to find the next prompt question. To submit a question, fill out this form.
What to do:
1. Post on your blog answering this question:
This week’s question submitted by Elizabeth.
Have you ever been to BEA, and if so, do you recommend attending?Any good advice for first-time attendees?
2. Enter the link to your post in the linky list below (enter your Blog Name and the direct link to your post answering this week’s question. Failure to do so will result in removal of your link).
3. Visit other blogs in the list and comment on their posts. Try to spend some time on the blogs reading other posts and possible become a new follower. The purpose of the hop is to give bloggers a chance to follow other blogs, learn about new books, befriend other bloggers, and receive new followers to your own blog.
Neither one of us has had the opportunity to visist BookExpo America, We would have to say that this is the first time either one of us has ever heard of it.But if it’s for book lovers, it’s definitely worth looking into!
URL: Link to your blog hop post
Name: Title of your blog(genre you review)
Any follows via Follow button, Bloglovin, or email would be appreciated and reciprocated.